Popular Posts

Monday, April 9, 2012

The 10/20/30 Rule


Guy Kawasaki is a Venture Capitalist from California who survived the dotcom bubble bursting and has been very successful.  He says that a good presentation should:
          Have 10 slides
          Last no more then 20 minutes
          Contain no font smaller then 30 point
He also said that big concerns to Venture Capitalists are the market, the problem and solution, and the underlying magic.  In other words, VC’s don’t understand or want to know every detail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I leave a comment each tіme І еspeсially
enjoy a artіcle on a blog or I have sоmething to add
to thе discusѕion. It's triggered by the fire communicated in the article I browsed. And on this post "The 10/20/30 Rule". I was actually moved enough to drop a comment :-) I do have some questions for you if you don't mind.
Could іt be just mе or does it appear liκe some of these гesρonѕeѕ look
as if thеy are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at аdditional online sites,
I'd like to keep up with anything new you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your shared sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
Stop by my web blog - Next Article